Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using this website www.freshsg.com, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the above, please leave this website immediately.
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by FRESH SG PTE LTD and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the Services or Website at any time. We may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire Services or Website without notice or liability.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that FRESH SG PTE LTD is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. FRESH SG PTE LTD and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Fresh Sg Pte Ltd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
· publishing any Website material in any other media;
· selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
· publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
· using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
· using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
· using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
· engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
· using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Fresh Sg Pte Ltd may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Pricing , order and payments
All orders made by you are subject to stock availability. FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason. FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right to limit your order or the quantity of a particular product you may order.
2. Pricing and Product Information
FRESH SG PTE LTD endeavours to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. However, errors may sometimes occur and we do not guarantee that the pricing, images, or other product or promotional information provided will be accurate, reliable, current, error-free, updated, or complete. You agree that FRESH SG PTE LTD shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product or promotional information listed on our Site or through our Services. The price to be paid by you shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive your order, which may or may not be correctly reflected on the Site or through our Services. If a product offered by FRESH SG PTE LTD itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to contact our FRESH SG PTE LTD customer service form link and send photos of the product.
Where the actual price of any product is dependent on its weight (“Weighed Item”), we will provide an estimate of the price based on indicated weight and our current prevailing rates at the time of checkout. The actual weight and related price of the Weighed Item will be made known to you at the time of delivery and:
-in the event of any shortfall in payment, we reserve the right to charge you for the additional amounts; and
-in the event of any overpayment, we will reverse or refund the excess amounts paid for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at the time of delivery.
All product prices are shown in Singapore dollars. Prices of products may change from time to time and any promotional discounts or offers may also be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
We accept payment for orders by Paynow only. FRESH SG PTE LTD is unable to accept paper cheques, food stamps / coupons, or any third-party coupons.
By placing your order, you authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of your order to your nominated delivery address.
FRESH SG PTE LTD will not process orders that attempt to use an incorrect, expired, or amount no received by us .
DELIVERY OF GOODS
FRESH SG PTE LTD currently delivers to all areas in mainland Singapore, except Jurong Island, Armed Forces Areas Tuas and Sentosa. The delivery charges will be the same for most areas, unless otherwise stated. You may also contact us at FRESH SG PTE LTD customer service form link to check on our delivery coverage. FRESH SG PTE LTD will only accept orders within our delivery coverage area.
FRESH SG PTE LTD will deliver the products to your delivery address within the delivery time frame that agree by you ( 12pm to 9 pm ), but does not and cannot guarantee that the delivery time frames will be met as there may be factors outside of our control which may result in early or delayed deliveries such as weather, traffic, haze, etc. You agree that FRESH SG PTE LTD shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame.
Wrong address / delivery location is inaccessible
If your designated delivery location is inaccessible or wrong address, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternative location by additional delivery fee charge by $ 15 . If disagree , we will consider item is discard without any refund .
Any change for address / contact detail
Please notify FRESH SG PTE LTD immediately of any change to your delivery address and contact number . Any changes in the delivery address or date or time of delivery after the submission of your order may incur an administrative charge of SGD$15.00. Otherwise , we will cancel without any refund.
FRESH SG PTE LTD aims to provide our customers more options for receiving their orders. For certain deliveries, FRESH SG PTE LTD provides the option for having your orders left at your doorstep as an “Unattended Delivery.” Please note that some orders won't be eligible for Unattended Delivery. While our goal is to honour your preferences whenever possible, we can't guarantee that our drivers will be able to meet these instructions under all circumstances. Please note that if you selected an Unattended Delivery and no one is available to accept delivery of the order, the Driver will leave your order unattended on or in front of your premises. We encourage you to retrieve your fruits and groceries as soon as possible once delivered. Where you specifically instruct FRESH SG PTE LTD to leave your delivery outside the door of the specified delivery address, such delivery shall be at your sole risk and you accept all liability and risk of loss, theft, and damage. For all other deliveries, please arrange for someone to receive the delivery and sign off the delivery invoice or delivery order.
Alcoholic drinks or any other age-restricted items
If the delivery includes alcoholic drinks or any other age-restricted items, which may not be delivered to a minor, please ensure a person of 18 years of age or older with appropriate identification is present to take delivery of the alcoholic drinks or other items. FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right not to deliver any age-restricted product to anyone who is, or appears to be under, the age of 18 years old, and to charge the Customer an additional re-delivery fee of S$15.00. FRESH SG PTE LTD also reserves the right to refuse to deliver any alcohol to any person who is, or appears to be, under the influence of either alcohol or drugs. You agree that if any applicable legal requirements for the delivery of alcohol are not met, FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right to cancel the alcohol-related portion of your order.
Nobody received .
If an order is cancelled, or if no one is at the delivery location to receive the order during the chosen delivery, FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right to charge a restocking fee equal to the sum of (1) 100% of the total dollar value of your perishable items (since our perishable items are custom-ordered and guaranteed fresh) plus (2) a re-delivery or cancellation fee of S$15.00.
Buildings without a passenger lift
FRESH SG PTE LTD delivers case sizes of a variety of different goods. Given the heavy weight of some of these products, and our concern for the health of our drivers, we do not deliver to walk-ups (buildings without a passenger lift) to about the 4th floor. In the event of a broken elevator, we also do not ask our drivers to carry groceries more than 4 floors. Our website cannot, and does not, enforce these limits. We ask our customers to abide by these service limitations, as we may limit deliveries when orders exceed these requirements. Again, this limitation exists only to protect the health of our delivery staff. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Returns / spoiled issue
Any spoiled and damaged
We ask that you please check your order upon delivery. If there are any spoiled and damaged with your fresh and perishable products, let us know at WhatsApp’s / OUR HELP CUSTOMER SERVICE FORM within 12 hours from your delivered timing and we’ll give you a full / partial % refund, on a case-to-case basis. Pls attached with photo to show us the item issue.
Incorrect item/qty received.
If there is any incorrect fruits and grocery product(s) (including delivery of additional product(s) not ordered by you), please contact us within 12 hours of your delivery date at Whatapps / OUR HELP CUSTOMER SERVICE FORM . FRESH SG PTE LTD at its sole discretion, will offer a replacement or refund of the damaged or incorrect product(s), or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or return of the incorrect product(s).
We ask that all returned products are not used or expired, and in the original box and/or packaging to us or to our host . FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right, but has no obligation to, inspect the returned product and to determine whether the product was rightfully returned in accordance with this paragraph. Where FRESH SG PTE LTD exercises its right to inspect the Product, FRESH SG PTE LTD’s decision in respect of such returned products shall be deemed final and binding on you.
Promotions, Voucher Codes and other Privileges and Program
2. The following terms shall apply to the use of credits, vouchers, coupons and codes (“Voucher Codes”):
3. Promotions, contests, privileges and program are only valid for the time period specified by FRESH SG PTE LTD and while stocks last basis. No compensation or cash will be offered in the event that a promotion is no longer in stock.
4. Voucher Codes may only be redeemed by purchasing certain products from FRESH SG PTE LTD during the applicable validity period. Unless otherwise stated, Voucher Codes do not apply to Delivery charges.
5. Each Voucher Code is only eligible for a single use and is only valid for the time period specified by FRESH SG PTE LTD.
6. Voucher Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, voucher, coupon, code or offer, including but not limited to discounted sale items, unless otherwise stated.
7. Use of any Voucher Code must be indicated at the time of checkout, and all information required by FRESH SG PTE LTD must be provided. No retroactive use of the Voucher Code is permitted.
8. Voucher Codes are non-replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, duplicated, tampered with or otherwise misappropriated or fraudulently used.
9. A minimum spend may be required before use of the Voucher Code is permitted.
10. Resale, transfer and sharing of Voucher Codes are strictly prohibited. In spite of the above, gift vouchers, if offered by FRESH SG PTE LTD, may be purchased by you and given to others.
11. Voucher Codes cannot be refunded, redeemed or exchanged for cash.
12. FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right to vary or impose such other terms and conditions, as we deem appropriate from time to time by posting the varied terms and conditions on the Site.
13.FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right to verify the validity of any Voucher Code and to declare null and void and charge full price for items purchased, any Voucher Code that in our opinion has been stolen, duplicated, tampered with, or which is suspected to have been misappropriated or fraudulently obtained or used.
14. Where any free gift is offered as part of a promotion, the free gift is offered on a “first come first serve” basis and while stocks last basis. No cash or credit will be offered in lieu of the gift.
15. Where you are permitted to return any product to FRESH SG PTE LTD for a refund/credit and such product was originally purchased under a promotion or discount, you will only be refunded the amount that you originally paid for such product. Where the promotion or discount had applied to the entire order, we will refund you the selling price of the returned product less the promotion or discount applied to the returned product on a pro-rata basis. Further, any free promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning the product(s) to which the gift related. If the total order value is reduced below the value of the qualifying free delivery or any promotion qualification because of a returned item, FRESH SG PTE LTD may charge the delivery fee and/or the full value of the order without the promotion.
16. FRESH SG PTE LTD reserves the right to discontinue any promotion, discount, Voucher Code programme, contest, privileges or programme at any time without notice or liability.
17. FRESH SG PTE LTD's decision on all matters relating to promotions, discounts, Voucher Codes and other privileges is final and binding.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Fresh Sg Pte Ltd express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Fresh Sg Pte Ltd , nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Fresh Sg Pte Ltd , including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Fresh Sg Pte Ltd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Fresh Sg Pte Ltd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Fresh Sg Pte Ltd is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Fresh Sg Pte Ltd and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
2. You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.